Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

A toast: Happy New Year! May it be one hell of a lot better than the last one.

If you've been following along you have an idea of what I mean. If not: the high turnover rate on my unit at the hospital and the Flood of 2008 are among the reasons I say that.

It hasn't been all bad. In 2008 I was blessed with growing a bit closer to my family. We are separated by distance and busy lives. Keeping in touch is hard. I was also blessed with good friends, as always. Then there is my church family, and the fact that I am fairly secure in my job during these difficult times.

There's more, but still; 2008 was a tough year to say the least. I hope and pray that 2009 will be a year to remember for the good stuff that happens.

Wishing you all the best and a most Happy New Year, for now good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I work in health care, love books, love music, enjoy the internet, my friends, and my routine. 8-)