Monday, June 18, 2007

Welcome to The Vincent van Gogh Gallery

Just saw a program about Vincent van Gogh on PBS. He is my favorite painter ever. When I look at his landscapes they draw me in. I somehow feel as if I'm living there. In the case of his self portraits, as crazy as it sounds, I feel as if I'm living inside his head. The following link provides lots of info on his life, forums, wallpaper downloads, and more. If you're not familiar with Van Gogh I strongly encourage you to click. You'll discover a painter who engages your emotions in a way few other painters do. If you are familiar with him I also encourage you to click. You'll rediscover, as I did, why you love Van Gogh's art. For now I'll say good night.
Welcome to The Vincent van Gogh Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I work in health care, love books, love music, enjoy the internet, my friends, and my routine. 8-)