Thursday, August 13, 2009

What I'm reading

Just finished reading "Dreams from my Father" by Barack Obama. Whatever you think of our President, I highly recommend this book. I think the combination of his community organizing on the south side of Chicago and his subsequent trip to Kenya to connect with long lost family have shaped him in ways that perhaps only his wife knows in full.

Whether you agree or disagree with his policies, this book provides some insight into what makes him tick. So read it. Now. 8-)

For now, good night.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - Cool blog. Love your choice of movies. One of my passions is WWII history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John,

    Glad you enjoy the blog. Hope you keep reading and commenting.

    Hucknjim

    ReplyDelete

About Me

I work in health care, love books, love music, enjoy the internet, my friends, and my routine. 8-)